16.8.2022 Today's Update

 Summary


Today was a fantastic day, as I went to IGDA(International Game Developer Association) in Helsinki, and I worked as a volunteer there. I met a lot of awesome game developers from all over the world. I had an absolute blast there. Furthermore, I made some connection, did some networking, met some new people, and worked as a volunteer!

Helicopter Physics


Before going to IGDA, I had a little bit of time to work on my project helicopter physics, and I focused on resolving the Rotor spin bugs that I mentioned in the previous devlog. I am glad to say those issues are now resolved, and I also worked on improving the way spin speed was building up. But yes, these were the changes I made today, as I didn't have any more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

20.9.2022

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)