10.8.2022(Progress made today)

 Summary:


This update is a bit late, because I forgot to publish the blog post, so here is what I did yesterday(10.8.2022). My main focus lately has been to make sure I meet the deadline of releasing one project a month. Unfortunately due to some unforeseeable complication, I have ended up having to mostly focus on Helicopter physics project, to make sure I meet the deadline. I will still continue to work on my other WIP projects too, but my main focus is the Helicopter physics.


Helicopter Physics

Yesterday I started working on the physics of the helicopter, and I have so far set up all the scripts for the 4 forces that will be acting on the helicopter. I also created some custom menu editor tools to help me increase the efficiency of my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15.7.2022 (GMTK Game Jam Progress)

11.6.2022 Progress Report

30.7.2022(Back After A 2 Day Break!)