10.8.2022(Progress made today)

 Summary:


This update is a bit late, because I forgot to publish the blog post, so here is what I did yesterday(10.8.2022). My main focus lately has been to make sure I meet the deadline of releasing one project a month. Unfortunately due to some unforeseeable complication, I have ended up having to mostly focus on Helicopter physics project, to make sure I meet the deadline. I will still continue to work on my other WIP projects too, but my main focus is the Helicopter physics.


Helicopter Physics

Yesterday I started working on the physics of the helicopter, and I have so far set up all the scripts for the 4 forces that will be acting on the helicopter. I also created some custom menu editor tools to help me increase the efficiency of my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

15.8.2022 I am back.

18.6.2022 Progress Report