15.8.2022 I am back.

 Summary


So as mentioned in my previous devlog, I had a lot of catching up to do with my internship work, so I focused on that over the weekend, and most of last week. Now starting today I will be able to focus more on my own projects, and the announcement I have mentioned before is still in works, and I will be able to probably announce it next week or never.

Helicopter Physics


Today I mostly worked on this project alone, and I worked on finishing of the engine system, set up the RPM, and horse power for the helicopter, based on which the speed, and acceleration of the helicopter will be determined. I have also set up the main & tail rotors, they spin as they should, except for a couple of issues that I will work on fixing tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

16.8.2022 Today's Update