20.9.2022

Summary:

So it has been a while since my last blog post, and that is because, I had lost access to my account, and it took some time to gain access back to it. Any way I am back, and I have been working hard on my projects over the last month, mainly on a tower-defense style game that I will release at the end of this month.


Tower Defense

This game is the project that I will release by the end of this month, and I am glad to say that is coming a long really well, and I am having a lot of fun working on this game. All the core features have been implemented, and for the rest of September I will be working on polishing the game. 
The game's release date is: 31.9.2022

City Builder

This game will be a 3D isometric, city builder game, and it most probably be the game that I will release for 10.2022, and so far I have been able to implement some of the basic features, placing building, UI, Camera movement.  Keep up with my blog, and I will be sharing a lot more about this project, over the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)