11.8.2022 & 12.8.2022

 Summary:

So for the past week, the amount of work I have been doing on my own project is not necessarily that amount of work I usually do. The reason is that I have a few things cooking, that if they work out, It will be absolutely fantastic for me. I can't really share it yet, and if they don't work out, I won't share it either, but if they do work out, I will make as big of an announcement as I can possibly make! Most of my time has been going toward making sure it works out, but there is no guarantee, and the chances are low. Therefore, we shall wait & see.

Regardless of that, I should be able to work more on my project starting Monday, as I have quite a bit of catching up to do with my internship work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

20.9.2022

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)