30.7.2022(Back After A 2 Day Break!)

 Summary:


The last couple of days, I decided to take a break from working on personal project, as I have been working so hard, and thought I needed a break. I was hard though, I really wanted start working again, and It was hard taking a break XD. I still had to work on internship project though.

Today I started of working on A Farmer's valley project, and I am very glad to say I am finally done with the crop planting & growing system. It is fully functional, although I do have a couple of features In mind that I will have to add so that planting crops will have a purpose at least. Nonetheless it is done. I also started working on another project with another developer, since my current WIP project won't probably be finished by the end of august, I decided that I need to start another project with 1 month long timeline in mind. 

A Farmer's Valley:



As mentioned above today I was able to finish working on the crop planting & growing feature. I added a script for the already existing items, so that they will be treated as plants in game, and player can interact with them. I also added stones, that player can break with a pickaxe.

TopDownGame:


The new project we are working will be a top down endless runner game, that is meant to be a satisfying shoot em up kind of game. Today I installed the basics of player movement, SingletonMonobehavior class, camera follow, and folder hierarchy for the project. This game will be my main focus during the month, since this a the project that I know we can finish in a month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

15.8.2022 I am back.

18.6.2022 Progress Report