9.8.2022 (Lots Of Bug Fixes)

Summary:

Today I had a lot of things that I needed to get done for my internship, so I started there, and I made some quite some progress. I later went ahead and worked on my personal project, I only did bug fixes today, there were some bugs left from some time ago in my game, that I wanted to fix, and today was the day. 

A Farmer's Valley:

I improved the pause menu, and large inventory UI for the player. I also did some UI fixes where the buttons for different tabs weren't scaling correctly. So yea It took some time to fix these bugs.

Tales Of A Warrior:

For this project also I only focused on bugs, and I am glad to say that I was able to get rid of some bugs that have been there for some time. One of the bugs where some of the portals would be able to locate the fader effect game object, and duplicated, and then give an error that there are two of the game objects.

Helicopter Physics:

For this project I improved how the inputs were calculated, and also fixed some issues with conflicting input keybinds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

15.8.2022 I am back.

18.6.2022 Progress Report