7.8.2022(Today's progress)

 Summary:

Today I started of continuing on finish some other things that I had left from when I was sick, and I also started working on a new project! For this project I will be following a course that goes in-depth on unity engine physics! I will be making a fully functional helicopter as part of this course, though this project will not be a game, it will be the project that I will release this month! The project I started for this month has unfortunately be delayed to be released next month, since my partner for the project can no longer be a part of it. I will continue working on it starting next month solo.


Helicopter Physics:

Today for this project I set up the intial project, githhub repository, imported all the assets required for the project, upgraded all the materials to URP since the imported materials were using a different rendering pipeline, and I also set up the base player input set up, that I will be using to allow the player to control the helicopter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)