1.8.2022 Update

 Summary:

Today I was very busy with my internship program, and I didn't have enough time to work on my projects nearly as much as I wanted to. I was able to get a few things done for my Tales Of A Warrior game, and I continued working on the basics of character classes.


Tales Of A Warrior:

As mentioned above I continued working on the implementing the basics of a character class & stats system. What I am hopping to achieve with this is to have 3 different playable classes, with different weapons, different progressions & stats. It is a pretty complex system to achieve, but I believe I can in due time. I also did some bug fixes, I fixed the only 2 game crashing bugs that were in the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)