31.7.2022(Update On all my WIP Project)

 Summary:

Today I started off working on the news Top-Down 2d game, and I was able to on player weapon aiming. the weapon for this game will be an independent game object, and will not relay on player's direction. I was also able to work on A Farmer's Valley, and I was able to set up the UI system for the pause menu, and I also set up a basic controller script for pause menu. I then worked on Tales Of A Warrior. I was able to finish the basic weapon system, and I also set up the weapon save system, did some bug fixes. 

Tales Of A Warrior:

 I finished the basic weapon set up. Now the game has 4 different weapons, Unarmed, Sword, Archer, Fireball. I also set up the game weapon saving system, and I had to work with some new features, that I hadn't worked with before the Unity Resources folder. 

A Farmer's Valley:

Today with this game, I worked on mostly on the front-end application of implementing the pause menu, and the front application is now fully functional, though I still need to work on implementing player's inventory & save & load features.
I also implemented a garbage collection system so that while player is in inventory, the GC will take care of all the excess memory usage.

 New Top-Down Game

I simply worked on implementing the weapon aiming, and also did some folder hierarchy set-up improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

15.8.2022 I am back.

18.6.2022 Progress Report