25.7.2022(New Crop Planting feature& new weapon)

 Summary:

Today I started off working on internship project, as there were some issues that popped up with some of the bugs I had fixed.  I then continued work on my own projects, and I am very glad to say that I made a lot of progress in both of my current WIP Projects. I started off working on A Farmer's valley game, and I was able to set up a features that I was personally looking forward to for a while: Planting & Growing Crops!! It is now fully functional there is currently only one crop that can be planted, and there are 5 states of growth to it. here is how the crop details(Half of the details) look:

A Farmer's Valley:

As mentioned above I was able to finish the planting & growing crop system, the time & stages & produce of every crop is unique it the crop & can be modified very easily. I also have video clip showcasing this feature:

Tales Of A Warrior:

Today I was able to finish the new magic weapon set up that I added to the game, and I set up the range, animation, damage, particle effect, trail renderer & everything that goes into it, and I am very happy with how it looks for now. I will probably upload a video showcasing the changes tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)