24.7.2022 (Tales Of A Warrior First Showcase!)

 

 Summary

Today I started off working on A Famer's Valley Project, and I was able to get quite a bit done. I set up the reaping mechanics, Scythe tool use system, object pooling system. So yea all & all It was a really good day! I also worked on Tales Of A Warrior(previously known as RPG Game). I came with a name fitting the game! I also did bug fixes, and added a new weapon to the game.  

A Farmer's Valley

For this game as mentioned above I worked on Object Pooling, Reaping Mechanics, Scythe tool use, and the good thing about the object pooling system is that is a very flexible system that allows any object implementing it to use it.  I will post a video tomorrow showcasing all the changes.

Tales Of A Warrior

Yes, I finally came with a name for this game! The game will be called Tales Of A Warrior from now on. I also have the first clip of the game available to be viewed. It showcases the different weapon in the game, save & load feature  the basic lighting that is implemented in the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)