15.6.2022 Progress Report

 Here is a list of tasks accomplished today:

Lost Alien Progress:

There is media( Video ) accompanying the recent changes. To view it please head to the appropriate tab(Lost Alien(WIP))

Today I did a lot of fine tuning finishing of the level, and general polishing. There is much to write about, but there is a video accompanying the changes that you can click on the blue link above to view. 

  1. Some bug fixes.
  2. Created the a fully playable level.
  3. More fine tuning.
  4. I will do some more fine tuning, but I am very happy with how it looks.
  5. I will probably up the difficulty a little.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

15.8.2022 I am back.

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)