14.6.2022 Progress Report

Today's Update:


Today's blogpost won't contain any new changes to my game. Because today I went to a Game Design Meetup in Helsinki, and it couldn't have gone better. I absolutely loved it. The event organizers were so nice, and I got to hangout, and talk to some amazing people from the game dev industry. 

Though I didn't get much done today regarding my games, I can safely say it was a great experience going to this meetup, because it was so fun, and everyone there was so nice, and GREAT!

Anyway that is it for the day, feel free to check out the other tabs on my blog to keep yourself up to date with my WIP projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

15.8.2022 I am back.

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)