8.8.2022(Helicopter Physics Project)

 Progress:

Today I started off working on my helicopter project, and for me to learn the most out of this is, to research a lot about unity engine's physics system, and in general different physics concepts. So though there isn't much to write about, I am still very happy with the progress I have made.

I am hoping that starting tomorrow I will be able to continue work on my other projects too.


Helicopter Physics:

This was the only project that I have worked on today, and I was able to set up the custom input controllers for all different factors that go into setting up an arcade helicopter physics system. I also set up a custom editor to be able to see the value for different input metrics, and I really like how it looks, but that is about all for today. 

Thanks for reading, and have a blast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)