20.7.2022(RPG Game & Mad Scientist)

 Summary:

Today I started working on my internship program project first, and spent some time there, after I was done, I went ahead & worked on my RPG game for a little, I added a new weapon, Bow, and also added left handed weapon system. I also worked on the Mad Scientist project & I was able to finally after spend quite a bit of time figured why the weapon durability system wasn't working. 


Mad Scientist: 

I worked on fixing the weapon durability system, that I had placed before, but it didn't work for some reason, but now it does work, it took a lot of time to figure out a very simple mistake, but I am happy to report that now it works. I also added particle effects, better lighting, & more.

RPG Game: 

I baked lighting into the game, and it took some time of course, and I also worked on added a new weapon Bow, worked player picking up a weapon , set up the animations for the bow weapon, and also worked on some better lighting for the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)