20.7.2022(RPG Game & Mad Scientist)

 Summary:

Today I started working on my internship program project first, and spent some time there, after I was done, I went ahead & worked on my RPG game for a little, I added a new weapon, Bow, and also added left handed weapon system. I also worked on the Mad Scientist project & I was able to finally after spend quite a bit of time figured why the weapon durability system wasn't working. 


Mad Scientist: 

I worked on fixing the weapon durability system, that I had placed before, but it didn't work for some reason, but now it does work, it took a lot of time to figure out a very simple mistake, but I am happy to report that now it works. I also added particle effects, better lighting, & more.

RPG Game: 

I baked lighting into the game, and it took some time of course, and I also worked on added a new weapon Bow, worked player picking up a weapon , set up the animations for the bow weapon, and also worked on some better lighting for the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15.7.2022 (GMTK Game Jam Progress)

11.6.2022 Progress Report

30.7.2022(Back After A 2 Day Break!)