19.7.2022(Mad Scientist, & RPG Game)

 Summary:

Today I continued my work on polishing my Mad Scientist game, and so far it is going great. I have made a lot of progress, I did some bug fixes, & I worked on added some nice environmental lighting. I also did some bug fixes, and the project is coming together really well, I need to added weapon durability system still, but that should be done in couple of days, and soon after my project will be ready.  I also worked on my RPG Game, I mostly worked on adding a weapon system, and fixing some data loading from disk issues. 


Mad Scientist:

As mentioned above I worked on polishing the game mostly, and there is also a small 15 second clip showcasing the new particle effects for environment, and It is looking great. I also added lots of new lighting & stuff, but I will showcase them in the next devlog.  To view the full list of changes & clip click here.

RPG Game:
For the RPG Game I worked on some issues that popped up when loading data from the disk, and I also added a new weapon system, where the animation, damage, weapon, and all the other data regarding the weapon, is being derived from a Scriptable object(Data Container), and is highly customizable.
There were quite a few issues with the new weapon(sword ) animations, and it took quite a bit of time to fix, but at the end I am very glad to say that I did indeed fix them all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21.8.2022 Lots Of Changes & A clip of Helicopter Physics Project

18.6.2022 Progress Report

8.2022(Summary Of The Month & Game Release)